Crafted

Skillfully designed for mindful living in modern lives...

Photo Banner


aD2

MALAYSIA'S FIRST & ONLY STRUCTURED MINDFULNESS-BASED PROGRAM WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MYSIHAT) AND LOCAL RESEARCH (UPM, UM, UKM, SUNWAY U, NUS)...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Testimonial

Do you have any MINDFULGym experience to share with us? Send us your stories and/or photographs, and we will add them to our website to benefit others. You may also drop your feedback at the chat box below. Thank you. 



“I find that Mindful Body Stretching helps to reduce my body aches and tension on the face. Using Mindful-S.T.O.P. technique, I can focus more on daily work without getting frustrated or stressed-out. As for deep and mindful breathing, they help me to think more wisely before acting, especially when I’m facing students who are noisy and not behaving well.

Au Yeong Su Lyn – Teacher at St. Mary Secondary School.


“Whenever I’m stressed-out or has too many things to do, I’ll immediately take a Mindful-S.T.O.P. and practice mindful breathing for a minute or two to calm my mind and body. I’m grateful that I have these strategies that can help me to cope with stress. Besides that, I’ve been suffering from numbness on my fists when I wake up in the morning. I find Mindful Body Stretching exercise (those involve squeezing the fists) good for reducing the numbness.”


Matron Hee Kim Lan – Nurse, Malacca General Hospital.


“I had a really wonderful time in the MINDFULGym program. The exercises introduced are simple and can be done just about anywhere and at any time. These exercises help me refocus my attention when I’m having a stressful day at work. I’ve also learned to change my perspectives and view things/situations in a more positive light.”

Chin Xiu Li - Administrative Executive,
Centre for Psychological & Counselling Services, HELP University.



"It has been a few years ago since I last felt really positive; glad that I regained it after attended the MINDFULGym course recently. The psychological tools taught in the course are relatively easy to apply in our daily life. It is very helpful for coping with stress at work. I would strongly recommend my family and friends to attend this course. I’m grateful that I had the chance to attend this course, as it definitely has a positive impact in my life!"

Jenny Tee Chen Nie – Accountant.



Thank you so much for arranging the necessaries for us to participate in MINDFULGym. Both my wife (Emiko) and I benefit a lot from the program. Although all participants carry their own set of problems, through their cheerful face, I know everyone was enjoying each session. Emiko is touched with the story that Jasmine shared with all. It has given her the courage to step forward. Thank you very much.

Yeo Eng Ming & Emiko (Husband & Wife). 



I decided to join the MINDFULGym workshop to help me cope with the stress of private medical practice and to improve my sleep. The workshop was conducted well and in a friendly manner by Dr. Phang and his team. A lot of material was covered, but I found the progressive muscle relaxation, mindful breathing and gratitude exercise most useful for my daily life. The trainers encourage the participants to adapt and modify the techniques for personal daily use. I have recommended the workshop to my colleagues and patients, and would recommend it unreservedly!

Dr. Muhammad Azrif Ahmad Annuar - Oncologist.



"I personally feel I have learned a great deal after having attended your workshop. I have yet to practice more. I hope to achieve better as time goes by. I would like to thank Dr. Phang, Sis. Mi Yen and Jasmine for all your hard work, kindness and patience in guiding us. May all of you be blessed with good health, happiness and all the good things in life. May all your dreams come true as well."  ~Yeoh.

"Although I notice my progress is slow, but I'm grateful to MINDFULGym to have created the awareness in me of my own bad habits. I know that I have the sole responsibility to readjust my life in order to have a healthier body and mind." ~Yong

"Thank you for all your kind effort in helping me to reduce my stress. I find if we contemplate and be grateful for whatever we have, we will be happier"  ~Lee

"Tactics for instant calmness or to overcome nervousness.~Vic

"I find the Mindful Body Stretching really relaxing after a tired working day. Besides this, the deep & mindful breathing has helped me much during my meditation practice. Thanks so much to Dr. Phang and team." ~Gan

*You may send your email to anyone in the 'Contact us' page, e.g. pckar39011@gmail.com



Comment Form is loading comments...